Before you put your home on the market or invest in a new property, call the experienced home inspector at Sigman Home Inspection LLC. I offer comprehensive home inspection services for pre-sale homes, pre-purchase homes, mobile homes and homes purchased with VA loans. Count on my in-depth home inspection process to help you make an informed decision before you purchase real estate.
Call today to schedule a home inspection at your property.
Get an in-depth inspection
At Sigman Home Inspection, I don’t believe in just scraping the surface. Major issues can often fly under the radar. That’s why I dig deep into your home by inspecting every part of your property.
Full inspections include:
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits, and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation, and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers, and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
Review my Standards of Practice for complete details.
I’ll also check for water penetration and foundation movement. Pest and dry rot inspections are always included with your home inspection.
To learn more about the features I investigate, call Sigman Home Inspection in Milwaukie, OR. In-depth report provided the same day.
Call or text to schedule.